How do we use your Personal Information?
- When you sign up on our website, we collect your personal information in the following ways;
- When you order, purchase, return, exchange, or cancel any of our products, whether from our website or social media.
- When you contact us, make an inquiry related to our products or services, request information, or want assistance from us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, emails, special offers, and events.
- When you give feedback or make other compliance to wish-bucket.
- When you take part in our content or promotions.
- When you participate or respond to consumer surveys or consumer feedback, requests for preferences concerning our products and services.
- When you apply for employment with wish-bucket.
- When you engage with us through social media platforms.
By registering with us, you agree to collect your data. If an order has been placed with us, we need to keep personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping, and credit/debit card billing address, for order processing. Saved card details can never be shared with any third party and will only be used to process your order using our payment service provider's systems.
We may also obtain information due to a verification or identification check, which may include your mobile phone number. This number can be given to our courier service for delivery. These details allow us to process your order and notify you of the status of your order. You have the right to request access to and remove any personal data we have acquired from you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you may ask for the information to be corrected or deleted.
Emails and Newsletter:
wish-bucket sends emails and newsletters to the people who subscribe to us. If you want to quit our e-newsletter, just unsubscribe from the email or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you use our website and provide your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages on behalf of the number you added while signing up.
However, agreeing to receive messages on mobile does not specify a condition for purchase. Moreover, if you want to stop receiving the message, you can simply contact us at email@example.com.
External Links from Other Websites:
From time to time, we may provide links to other websites, such as web links to brands we collaborate with or partner with. These links are entire to convenience, ease, and information about naturally occurring products.
However, we do not accept the endorsement or liability for the content of these websites, are not responsible for the availability of these websites, and will not be liable for any loss or damage you use to these websites. If you’re accessing the link to another website and providing your personal information, you’re doing so at your own risk.
Analysis & Cookies For Research Purpose:
When you’re using our website, specific data will be automatically collected from your device or the browser the tracking feature of Google Analytics will use you. Our data include Device ID, call status, network access, storage information, battery information and cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser & version, and web beacons & tags.
We use data on how our visitors use our website to understand customer behavior or preferences. For Example, we use information about how visitors search and find our products on search engines to manufacture and present our products better.
What will be your rights to your personal information?
Our visitors and customers have the right to request the information we collect. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you may ask for the information to be corrected or deleted.