The Hot Wheels HW Modified 1970 Pontiac Firebird Blue is a 1:64 scale die-cast car that is part of the HW Modified series. It features a blue paint job with black racing stripes and a white Firebird logo on the hood. The car also has a lowered suspension and aftermarket wheels, giving it a more aggressive look.
This car is perfect for anyone who loves the classic muscle car style of the 1970 Pontiac Firebird. It is also a great collectible for fans of Hot Wheels and modified cars.
Here are some of the key features of the car:
- 1:64 scale die-cast car
- Blue paint job with black racing stripes
- White Firebird logo on the hood
- Lowered suspension
- Aftermarket wheels
- Part of the HW Modified series
If you are looking for a cool and collectible Hot Wheels car, then the HW Modified 1970 Pontiac Firebird Blue is the perfect choice for you.
Here are some additional details about the car:
- It is made of die-cast metal, which makes it durable and crash-resistant.
- It has rolling wheels that allow it to race smoothly on any surface.
- It is a limited edition car, so it is sure to be a valuable addition to any collection.
If you are a fan of the Pontiac Firebird or modified cars in general, then the Hot Wheels HW Modified 1970 Pontiac Firebird Blue is a must-have for your collection.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS